Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bye bye.. Xiao Bai

I can never stop my tears flowing everytime I look at Xiao Bai's Blog. It was a blog lovingly written and dedicated to a man's best friend from his loving Daddy and Mommy. I always feel a strong sense of overwhelming awe at how the writers potrayed their feeling. For some people, it might be weird, thinking it was just a dog. For anybody, who even comes close to loving a dog, it is no longer just a dog, he/she is part of the family, part of their lives, just like how a child is to a parent.

I can never imagine what will happen to my life if I ever lose April. She is a gift, a never-ending gift, each and everyday with her is a blessing, a laughter, and a joy. Xiao Bai's blog gives me a goosebump, and as I was reading it, I hugged April tightly and I promised to cherish her even more.

Rainbow Bridge is where Xiao Bai is watching over his loving Daddy and Mommy. Although I don't know them, I hope they will be strong and carry on with their life with the sweetest memories of Xiao Bai.

http://dearxiaobai.blogspot.com

0 comments: